Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog Day and Seller of the Week is ME!! yay!!


Happy Groundhog Day!!! Little guy saw his shadow this morning, although, with all those flashes, who wouldn't wanna run the other way right!! I don't know about you, but if I don't get some warmer weather shortly, I'm going to go crazy!! (and so are my kiddies)

So, I'm pretty new to this world of Etsy and all, but the ladies at Creativity By Ann Rose are fantasitic!! They've decided that each week they are going to not only post their "Etsy Picks of the Week", but they are going to pick a Seller of the Week as well, to help Esty sellers promote their shop!!! Isn't that awesome!!! I was so excited when I found out this week the Seller of the Week was me, if it hadn't been so early in the morning I would have screamed!!! Now if you haven't been to their blog, you really should drop in and say "hi"!! Not only are these sisters so very generous, buuuttt, very talented as well. Their shop not only has great jewelry, (like this necklace that I really want) but some beautiful cards too!!!!

Now, go hurry, run on over there and check them out!!! and while your at it, make sure my husband gets me that necklace!! ;)

1 comment:

threadsofmagique said...

Congratulations! That's awesome!